- Dual trekking pole support; no poles in your living space.
- Double wall, dual entry, and dual vestibules
- Separate living compartment clips up to fly and is completely removable.
- Separate living compartment sets up independently.
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms.
- Roomy with generous vestibules for excellent gear storage space
- Excellent ventilation, views, and moisture management
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc foldable corners
- Reflective spectra cord guylines
- Fast setup — about 1 minute from sack to pitched
- Integrated line tighteners
Show Dimensions | Compare to StratoSpire 1 | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Max Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|1||26/ 0.74||32/ 81||84/ 213||15.2/ 1.4||43/ 109||4 x 6in/ 15cm||16 x 3.5 / 41 x 9||$275|
Q: Do I need trekking poles for general use?
A: Trekking poles are preferred but a 4-ounce alternate pole set is also available.
Q: Do I need to put the fly up and then the interior?
A: No, the two parts clip together and setup or takedown as a single unit. It is easy to unclip the interior from inside if desired.
Q: Can I use this for winter?
A: The structure will withstand light to moderate snow loading. The optional partial solid interior is recommended for cold winds or blowing snow.