- Fast setup — Under 1.5 minutes from sack to pitched
- Highly adjustable pitch for severe storms
- Easy entry/exit — no front guyline needed
- Single or dual trekking pole setup with optional adapters
- Hybrid bathtub floor — can relax for increased space.
- Abundant netting for views, airflow, and insect resistance; bug proof when zipped up
- Front beak shields rain, provides lots of gear storage
- Quick drying — inside and out in minutes
- Small packed size — 14" total length
- Reflective spectra cord guylines and integrated line tighteners
Show Dimensions | Product Sheet (pdf) | Setup (pdf)
|Sleeps||Weight (oz/kg)||Floor Width (in/cm)||Floor Length (in/cm)||Floor Area
|Interior Height (in/cm)||Stakes (included)||Packed Size (in/cm)||Price|
|1+||24.5/0.7||42/ 107||84/ 213||21/ 1.9||45/ 111||4 x 6in/ 15cm||14 x 4 / 36 x 10||$199|
Q: I don't have trekking poles, can I still use the Contrail
A: Yes, we offer an optional 2-ounce pole. The Contrail can also be guided out to a nearby tree.